[Users] How to set default new folder behaviour

Paul Steyn paulsteyn1 at afrihost.co.za
Wed Apr 25 16:30:30 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I've previously set "Save copy of outgoing messages to this folder
instead of sent" on all folders, by going to the top level folder,
selecting "Properties | Compose", then marking "Save copy of outgoing
messages to this folder instead of sent" and "Apply to subfolders",
then clicking "Apply" and "OK". This sets that property on all the
folders I currently have, just as I want. However, I've noticed that
any new folders do not have this property set. How to I make this the
default? Or can it be set on a global level instead of a per folder
level?

Kind regards

Paul Steyn