[Users] Advance to next message when Trash is clicked

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sun Apr 15 09:41:43 CEST 2018

În data de Sat, 14 Apr 2018 14:27:01 -0400, Little Girl a scris:

> I don't see it. I have these:
>
> Main Window: Compose, Send, Stop, Preferences, and Trash.

In preferences I have these:
http://www.secarica.ro/misc/claws_mail_preferences_toolbar.png

Note: for this snapshot I launched the program with set lang=en environment in order for the UI to display in English overall, but the actual selected toolbar items shows still translated in my language since these are stored in a separate .xml file (but they can be guessed by their icon)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secărică.ro