[Users] Advance to next message when Trash is clicked

Andrej Kacian ticho at claws-mail.org
Sat Apr 14 21:06:03 CEST 2018

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:24:55 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently pleased that your solution gets Claws Mail to advance
> to the next message when I click the Trash button or press the Del
> key, but I'd prefer the messages to just be flagged like they used to
> be and ask for confirmation when I leave the folder. That's the
> work flow I've been using for years and I liked it. I'll use it this
> way, though. It's better than having to manually move from one
> message to the next after clicking the Trash button.

I can understand how that would be annoying, but I think it is
something that has been fixed in the newer Claws Mail versions, because
when I disable the "Execute immediately ..." checkbox, Claws Mail
advances to the next message after marking current message for deletion
or for moving to trash. By your X-Mailer header, you're using version
3.13.2, which is a few years old by now. :)

Regards,
--
Andrej