[Users] Advance to next message when Trash is clicked

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sat Apr 14 19:51:39 CEST 2018

În data de Sat, 14 Apr 2018 13:30:37 -0400, Little Girl a scris:

> > It should be manually added in Configuration -> Preferences... ->
> > Toolbars -> Main Window
>
> Ah, okay, thank you. I'll make a note of it for when I get that
> version of Claws Mail.

I suppose you already have that in preferences. It was the same in
Sylpheed long ago, so it should be there already in Claws Mail (?).

> Will it also give you a confirmation message if you don't click the
> Execute button and you leave the folder you're currently in?

Currently the confirmation is required only when leaving the folder
with marked messages in place, but not for the execute button. However,
I cannot remember if there was in fact such a confirmation message
even for the execute button with a checkbox like "don't remind me
again" which perhaps I checked at one point.

As a personal preference, I would have liked that the trash action to
perform in a toggle manner, i.e. pressing delete key or clicking trash
icon on already marked for deletion message to un-mark it.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secarã
http://www.secãricã.ro