[Users] Advance to next message when Trash is clicked

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 19:30:37 CEST 2018

Hey there,

Cristian Secară wrote:
> În data de Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:42:18 -0400, Little Girl a scris:
>
> > Interesting. Where is the execute icon?
>
> It should be manually added in Configuration -> Preferences... ->
> Toolbars -> Main Window

Ah, okay, thank you. I'll make a note of it for when I get that
version of Claws Mail. Will it also give you a confirmation message
if you don't click the Execute button and you leave the folder you're
currently in?

I took a look at the PPA and it seems that it's not even at the
version I'm at, let alone your version, so I'll wait before making a
change and just fumble along with it as it currently is:

https://launchpad.net/~claws-mail/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.