[Users] passwords deleted after downgrade ?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Sat May 6 01:34:02 CEST 2017

Renaud,

> While some, whose query to the mirror while shaving is not "Am I paranoid this morning ?" but "Am I sufficiently paranoid this morning ?"

Yes ...  "I didn't expect this" is not a good attitude towards life, it seems ...

> But then I learned in the old days, when you learned to draw one or several diagonal lines across the top of your stack of punch cards, to make it less painful to put them back in order if you accidentally dropped them...

Believe it or not, i even write down my passwords. Of course, not in plain text. And this time i forgot the specific key ... too much work, too much stress.

Well, and i did do my backup, it's just copy over is not working for me, dunno why.