[Users] Please revert "make Go to/[Next|Prev] sort order aware"

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Mar 27 11:47:53 CEST 2017

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:05:15 +0200
Olivier Brunel <jjk at jjacky.com> wrote:

> Besides, this also seem to imply an assumption that sort order is
> date-based. What is I sort by size? color label? or whether
> messages have attachments or not? Or does that refer to which
> item/message is "last"? What if the list isn't sorted at all?

I'm not going to touch rest of your e-mail, because it's just a bunch
of opinions presented as facts, but this one is blatantly incorrect.
The code in this case cares about whether the current sort order is
ascending or descending, it doesn't care about which column is used for
sorting.

Regards,
--
Andrej