[Users] Folders and accounts

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 28 16:02:55 CEST 2017

Is there a way of setting things up so that certain folders are associated
only with certain email accounts? In other words, is it possible, when in a
certain folder, to send a message that has a different 'from' email address
than when sending from another folder? My ISP will only allow email to be
sent through its own mail servers, so all messages have to be sent via these
servers.

As things stand, I have to remember to change the account when I change to
a particular folder. It would be nice if this could be automatic.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber