[Users] Reporting bugs (was: Re: not showing html email)

wwp subscript at free.fr
Mon Jun 19 17:33:26 CEST 2017

Hello,

On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:01:01 +0200 Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 21:54:37 +0200, Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Could you provide an example? I report a lot of bugs to different
> > bugtrakers and I'm not aware of something like this.

To my experience, as both a user (who reports issues on - I counted - at
least 13 bugtrackers) and as a developer who see issues being reported, bug
reporters only follow/respect the description template 50% of the time.
Sometimes because they are not educated to do follow rules, or don't
understand that it's a template, or because, sometimes, the template is
not pertinent (either at all or for the reported case). This 50% can be
up to 80% when the template is accurate and the users population
well-educated.

Regards,

--
wwp