[Users] Turning off folding...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sun Jun 18 22:49:08 CEST 2017

I submitted Bug #3824 regarding Claws "folding" attachments (as in
[...]). I submitted the bug report which showed that Claws "folded" a
python output attachment I was sending to another programmer.

It was suggested that I "forward as attachment" (rather than an inline
attach) my attachments to eliminate the problem.

Based on the above, my bug "fix" was denied and set to "resolved".

I've been trying to live with this - but I'm finding that "folding" is
now problematic in group list discussions of software where "/ /" or
"///" does NOT mean "it's time to fold".

Is there a way to turn off "folding" completely - or better yet, control
it on a list basis (for instance, lists where where Python, LISP,
HTML, etc. are discussed).

Regards,
Lyle
--