[Users] problem with Claws Mail not coming to front when clicking its icon

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Jun 8 21:31:55 CEST 2017

There is a subtle problem (bug ?) in that when Claws Mail is already
opened on desktop but covered by some other opened programs, when
double-click the icon on desktop, almost nothing happens.

Because – before double-clicking – I don't care to check if the program
is already opened or not, I expect the program to show up either as
newly opened program (in case it was not already open) or just to come
in front (in case it was already somewhere on desktop, hidden behind
other things). Instead – in case it was already opened – only its icon
on taskbar flashes a bit and that's all.

Happens on Windows 7 and 8.1, Claws Mail and most of the other
applications are of random window sizes (i.e not full screen).

??

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară