[Users] for some reason the sent messages are not filtered

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Tue Jun 6 01:39:44 CEST 2017

I am using quite simple filters for various friends or mailing lists,
just to move the message to the appropriate folder (local POP MH).
The receiving messages are always ok, but when I send a message it
never gets filtered.

For example this very message: after sending it, I will find it in the
Sent folder, whereas when I receive it from the mailing list it will go
to the physical "claws" folder.

The filtering (in this example) looks like this:
to matchcase "users at lists.claws-mail.org" | cc matchcase "users at lists.claws-mail.org" | header "List-Id" matchcase "users at lists.claws-mail.org"
move "#mh/liste/inbox/claws"

In fact, most of the filters were converted from Sylpheed filters with
some Perl utility if I remember well, whereas in Sylpheed this problem
never occurred.

Any idea on this ?

Cristi

--