[Users] claws-mail-3.15.0-2beta3-64bit.exe

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jul 7 18:16:15 CEST 2017

Andrej, I have installed the new version on a Windows 10 PRO /64-bit
machine, version 1703 and so far so good.

1) The problem with printing HTML emails seems to have been resolved

2) The program has not crashed yet (keeping fingers crossed)

3) Unfortunately, the program does seem rather sluggish when compared
to the previous version.

4) Under "ABOUT" there is no new version number. All that is listed is:
Claws Mail version 3.15.0

5) System info is shown as:
System Information
GTK+ 2.24.31 / GLib 2.49.2
Locale: en_US (charset: ISO-8859-1)
Operating System: Win32

Shouldn't the operating system be listed as Win64?

I think that at least bumping the version number would aid a user if
they were to forget what version they had installed. You have had
several in the past few months.

I will let you know if anything new crops up. Thanks for all your hard
work.

--
Jerry