[Users] Drag and Drop attachments

Daniel Hrbac obsazeny.cz at volny.cz
Tue Jan 31 00:45:15 CET 2017

Good evening,

on Lubuntu 14.04 I am trying to Drag and Drop attachments from file
explorer (PCManFM) to compose window. However it only works for files
on local filesystem.

When I access file share - generally samba over openvpn - and try to
drag and drop from there to compose window, only file path is
inserted (like smb://10.8.0.1/share/directory/filename.pdf). When I try
to drag and drop to attachment tab area, nothing happens.

Note: Samba is mounted only by PCManFM and not by mount command.

Any idea whether I want something impossible or doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Daniel