[Users] file: in Queue

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Feb 9 22:34:21 CET 2017

On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:21:11 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> I'm doing this "send later" all the time, since 2 years or so. I'm very familiar with how it works or looks.
>
> Never ever appeared a "file:" folder in the "Queue" folder, before; in fact, never ever appeared *any* folder (which i never created) out of the blue, in the folder list (left pane / widget of claws).
>
> Is that kind fo new feature of clwas (i did update some days before) ?

I have had messages appearing in the Queue box when I try to send while another message is being sent.

Found out messages in Queue remained there until sent later, so I added the following lines to my crontab:

 # sending mails that did not go at the composition time
30 * * * * /usr/bin/claws-mail --send

to ensure no mail gets delayed by more than one hour.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             I love standards; there are so many to choose from.