[Users] Moving emails from another computer

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 29 07:24:50 CEST 2017

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:11:32 +1000
Peter Richards <peter777 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I noticed there is a numbering system with Claws, each file/email has
> a unique name. During the few days that I ran Claws on another
> computer, there were a number of messages sent/received.
>
> How do I add those emails to the (new) Claws please ? There is a 'File
> | Import mbox file' , however these files are not 'mbox', they are
> MailDir.

The 'Drafts' folder was empty, so I copied 2 files into that. I can
view them okay in Claws. Hopefully there is nothing internal that can
be corrupted ? The 3 hidden files seem to have been updated.

There is another 56 emails, all in one folder and all of the Claws
format. Will it be okay to copy the rest into 'Drafts' without
corrupting anything within Claws ?

Regards,

Peter