[Users] Fedora 25 upgrade renders Claws Mail unusable

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Nov 24 20:03:55 CET 2016

On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:20:08 -0500
George Avrunin wrote:

> For some reason, Fedora 25 has (at the moment) only 3.13.2,
> so someone who had upgraded to 3.14 and then moved from Fedora 24 to
> Fedora 25 got claws-mail downgraded from 3.14 to 3.13.2.

Yes, it seems that F25 is a version behind where I would expect it to
be.

Luckily for me I rebuilt the latest git version and updated to that
before I ran Claws on F25. Actually I have still not run Claws yet, I
got hit by the Wayland bug where gnome shell won't start so I will need
to start an Xorg session to unjam things.

--

Brian Morrison