[Users] double-clicking on displayed text?

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Wed Nov 16 23:27:28 CET 2016

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:11:32 +0000
Dave Howorth wrote:

> I just discovered that when I double-click on a word in a displayed
> message, claws doesn't select the word I clicked in (unlike every
> other application I can think of). Instead it removes a whole bunch
> of the text around the word I clicked on and replaces it with [...].

It's not removing the text it is simply collapsing it.
Double click on the [...] and the text magically re-appears.

I occasionally use it but not often.

If you prefer not to have that feature enabled
Configuration/Message View/Text Options
uncheck the box "Collapse quoted text on double click"

    Charles

--
Always the dullness of the fool is the whetstone of the wits.
		-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"