[Users] TLS indication in header

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Nov 10 02:34:47 CET 2016

I still think the build is munged as none of those options seems to
work as stated. However I now understand the what the unspecified box
does. It wasn't obvious at first until I clicked it on and off to
toggled the highlight/grayed-out box. Anyway, contol-H works perfectly.
Thanks.

I've been planning on going on a security rampage and dropping my "may
encrypt" to force encryption. I just want to double check who isn't
using encryption. Google is supposed to do this soon anyway.