[Users] TLS indication in header

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Thu Nov 10 00:42:08 CET 2016

Ah, I think I see what you're doing, but not certain why you'd want
to do it that way.

With the approach you outline below, specifically with the
"unspecified headers" box checked, you're getting the (mostly) full
headers in the message window all the time. I indeed wasn't able to
get the Received: lines to show that way, but wouldn't want all those
headers shows all the time anyway.

What I do to view the headers is: "view/show all headers", which is a
sticky switch and would seem to do what the preference setting does.
To just quickly toggle them on and off (which is my approach), use:
ctrl-H. That way you can see the full headers when you need to, but
they aren't garbaging up the message display when you don't. The

I don't have CM 3.11 available so can't see what it did -
specifically if it didn't have the ctrl-H option.