[Users] Claws Mail 3.14.1-1 for Windows unleashed

Lutz Andersohn landersohn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:33:50 CET 2016

I will check on the crash with 32bit version
As to exporting vCalendar: I saw that but it does not appear to work

--

----
Lutz Andersohn

main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n",*i=
"iqgbgxmlrls at l@yveofeqgbnek.n";char *strchr(const char *,int);while(
*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);} return 0;}

(925) 784 1565
D-19318, AFF-I

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/b65/2b6
Public key ID: 0x9620D1A6