[Users] Is Claws-mail supposed to automatically connect to imaps servers when not configured to?

jdebert jdebert at garlic.com
Sun Jul 31 21:45:52 CEST 2016

Have Claws-mail 3.12.0, (opensuse build 3.12.0-7.1.x64). Using 3.10, I
added gmail imaps accounts and set up claws-mail to never connect to
them. On upgrade to 3.11, no connections were made to gmail serves
unless I manually initiated it. After upgrading, it never happened until
the first manual connection to one gmail imaps server. Now, claws-mail
connects to all the gmail servers and stays connected despite
cancelling the connections when the tls cert complaint box pops up. The
setup has not changed, the option to never connect to imap servers is
still set. I unset and set the option to never conenct to imap servers
and it still happens. Is this supposed to happen? Or am I overlooking
something?

tia...

jd