[Users] Three questions regarding claws-mail

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Jul 30 12:49:09 CEST 2016

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 06:18:08 -0400
Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:52:15 +0100, pete nikolic stated:
>
> [Truncated]
>
> >Some of us on the other hand find the way claws works to be bang on
> >the money and are extremely glad it is not like the Virus Door
> >Outlook  opinions vary  .
>
> I totally respect your opinion. Obviously, different strokes for
> different folks. While I find claws-mail great as a personal MUA, it is
> sadly lacking in its usability in a "business or governmental"
> environment, again in my humble opinion, primarily in its obtuse
> printing facilities

Not all business or governments are equal, you're forgetting what you've
just said in the previous sentence ;-)

I've been using it at work for years, but, of course, my "business
enviroment" is encouraging employees not to print unless required, and I
personally do not print anything unless there's really no alternative,
nor need to generate a massive amount of PDFs (already have the mails
which waste less disk space).

That current printing capabilities are not suitable to your very
particular job doesn't make them "obtuse" or "lacking usability".

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~