[Users] Three questions regarding claws-mail

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jul 29 20:23:01 CEST 2016

When comparing MS Outlook to Claws-Mail, I find three very, at least to
me, important things that appear to be missing from Claws-Mail.

1)	I cannot seem to find a way to export an entire mailbox
folder. I can export individual mailboxes in the folder, but not the
folder itself. That is a serious problem for me.

2)	A lot of my work is for a municipality. Out emails are
subject review by the public upon demand. While I can print out a
single email, I cannot print out several emails without having to okay
each one. A serious problem if I am trying to print out a hundred
emails. This is a SERIOUS problem.

3)	Very often I am asked to save these emails in PDF format for
distribution. In MS Outlook I simply choose the Acrobat Printer and
then where I want them saved. The emails are all assembled into one PDF
document. In Claws-Mail, I am asked for a new name for each email.
While that might be useful in some circumstances, it is not a viable
option when trying to print out a large number of emails. Again, as in
#2, a SERIOUS problem.

Does anyone know of a way around this?

--
Jerry