[Users] BSFilter does not work in Claws in Windows 7 64-bit

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue Jul 12 17:46:38 CEST 2016

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 00:30:17 +1000
Frank Shann <shannf at netspace.net.au> wrote:

> Thank you for your spectacularly rapid reply. I attach the log file. (Some
> Windows users may need to show hidden folders to see
> c:\users\yourusername\appdata)

Thank you for the log. It seems like I do indeed see the same bug. The
problem is that the plugin is calling bsfilterw.exe without a full
path, and since the folder where the program is is not in user PATH
variable, this fails.

There is also another problem with bsfilterw.exe program itself - it
doesn't follow standard Windows rules about where to look for DLL
files, so I will have to change the plugin code to call the program in
a certain way (use full path, set proper working dir beforehand). I
should have it fixed in time for next release, which is due in a few
weeks.

> I'd like to set two_line_vertical = 0 to show only one line in three column
> layout, but I can't find clawsrc. Is it not available in Windows?

Of course it is, you can find it at
C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Roaming\Claws-mail\clawsrc (beginning of your
debug log also shows this path).

Regards,
--
Andrej