[Users] Bug candidate - Trash button has an incorrect name (at least in Spanish translation)

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Fri Jan 8 15:34:26 CET 2016

Hi All

>Problem
The Trash button on the main screen (top left) is incorrectly named (at least in Spanish).
It should be "Borrar" (Delete) and not "Papelera" (Trash)

>Why
Because it has the very same label as the icon  in the Folder pane (on the left)

>Impact
When you want to access the Trash folder you can by mistake press the wrong button an delete the current message

>Workaround
Replace the current incorrect lablel with the good one by default in the future versions (and/or change the default icone set with a red cross for example)

>Fix
I propose to change the label by default e.g :
French : Corbeille to Effacer ==> needs to be double checked since my MUA is in Spanish
English : Trash to Delete ==> needs to be double checked since my MUA is in Spanish
Spanish : Papelera to Borrar

>Attached
A screenshot of what I believe that would be correct

>Version Claws Mail
version 3.12.0
InformaciĆ³n del sistema
GTK+ 2.24.28 / GLib 2.46.1
LocalizaciĆ³n: es_ES.UTF-8 (caracteres: UTF-8)
Sistema operativo: Linux 4.2.0-23-generic (x86_64)