[Users] Layout, margin on the right

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Tue Jan 5 22:18:59 CET 2016

Hi Brad,
I have tested :
1./ set max options (1024 chars, see attached) + click on Apply
2./ went to Wikipedia and copy pasted a page into a new message :
modified window size small and large => both were OK and visible
3./ sent that mail to work were I must run another OS and Email program => the mail I have received there was OK and visible in both small and large window positions.
Regards,
KA