[Users] Including filter/processing rules

Chris Hirst claws-mail at fy3.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 19:07:22 CET 2016

Hi Gals and Guys,

Meanwhile back at the script (Perl script to be exact).

I believe I have found the problem;

This is a perl rule that runs, has no errors and it does something when I run it against a mailbox folder with a few messages in:

(matchcase(subject 'APR Card Search') && (mark_as_read));

What would you expect that rule to do when two or three messages, out of 15. some 'read', some 'unread', in the folder have that exact subject??

Chris Hirst.