[Users] claws-mail.exe --help does not work under Windows 7 ? No cmdline parameter? Syntax?

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Feb 15 22:10:18 CET 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:17:50 +0100
"Ben Stover" <bxstover at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Does claws-mail not understand cmdline parameters under Windows?

Hi,

claws-mail.exe does understand commandline parameters, but lot of them
do not work on Windows at the moment. "--help" is one of them, sorry.

Probably the best solution would be to stop doing our own commandline
parsing, and hook into Glib's parser[1], but so far, nobody has devoted
their time to that. I don't think it has even been discussed on the
team, since it brings very little to the table for Unix version.

Regards,
--
Andrej