[Users] Scary composer feature: disappearing address fields

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Feb 1 00:14:24 CET 2016

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 23:55:15 +0100, Steffen Klemer wrote:
>Am Fri, 29.01.2016 um 19:41 schrieb blind Pete:
>
>> A *non* integer pane size would be more obvious.  Two and a lines
>> look very different from two or three.  It is more striking than the
>> difference between two and three.

That's a good idea.

>Yes? How about 2.5 lines as the default? Then one could definitely see
>that the first recipient isn't gone but only scrolled away. And it
>doesn't waste much more space then the current default.

That's a good value.

I'll stay with 2.0 lines, those who dislike 2.0 lines should write a
feature request, asking for 2.5 lines
http://www.thewildbeast.co.uk/claws-mail/bugzilla/. IMO x.5 lines are
reasonable and the current default value + 0.5 = 2.5 lines seems to be
the best alternative value.

Regards,
Ralf