[Users] "Replied"-icon after mail was discarded

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Aug 11 18:10:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I tried to send a mail two times to a mailing list, but I cancelled it
two times, because the server was unresponsive. After that I decided,
that the reply anyway is unimportant and discard it, IOW the mail wasn't
send. It's deleted, neither in a (sent) folder, nor in the mailing
list's archive. That's all as wanted and expected, unwanted and
unexpected is, that the mail I first wanted to reply to, before I
discarded the reply, now is flagged with a "Replied"-icon. If I click
the icon, it does switch to the expected folder and also as expected,
doesn't display a mail, since there is no mail.

In short, Claws 3.14.0-2-ge48b739 flagged a mail with the
"Replied"-icon, while there never happened a reply. For me this isn't
worth a bug report, but I want to report this issue, just in case it is
important for others.

Regards,
Ralf

--