[Users] sometimes claws forget the read-status of messages

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Tue Aug 2 08:53:26 CEST 2016

On 2016-08-01 23:24 Paul Steyn <paulsteyn1 at afrihost.co.za> wrote:
> Not sure if this is relevant to this particular situation, but I have
> found that if I don't exit claws cleanly, it sets a bunch of mails to
> "unread" that were previously "read", even mails that I have moved to
> other folders.

Interesting.

I don't remember any situation where I had problems with closing claws.
I just close it with F4 or the X-Symbol on the window. ;)
I never shutdown with an open Claws instance.

And I think Claws is not so big like e.g. firefox which take some
seconds to disappear completely from RAM.

I will watch...