[Users] Problems with vCalendar

David BERCOT claws-mail at bercot.org
Wed Sep 2 11:59:33 CEST 2015

Hello,

I've found the solution, so, if it can help someone...

All the meetings I couldn't see anymore were the ones with the attendee
was equal to the mail address I had removed (in Claws-Mail) !!!

So, I've written a small script to replace attendee="old_mail" by
attendee="new_mail" and now, I can see all my meetings back !

David.