[Users] How may I view images within received emails?

Andy Waterhouse waterhouseandy at onetel.com
Tue Oct 27 18:29:24 CET 2015

Apologies if this isn't the way to ask questions but I find the whole
thing rather confusing. I guess there is no Claws email user forum?

If anyone is kind enough to answer my question about Claws email, could
I ask that you avoid acronyms and abbreviations in your reply as they
mean nothing to me. Also, please be specific but avoid jargon because
I will not understand your reply. Thanks.

How can I get images contained within emails to display in their
intended position within the email? I understand that I need to
download a 'plug-in' (if that's the correct term?) but
have been baffled by the options presented.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Andy

---