[Users] Windows Live Mail displays my email content as attachment

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Oct 8 12:53:58 CEST 2015

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:00:21 +0200
Ralf Hutter <rhutter at posteo.de> wrote:

Hello Ralf,

>Any explanations?

This _sounds_ like the issue Microsoft had in Outlook (or maybe Outlook
Express) whereby anything sent with a PGP signature was rendered as an
attachment.  Even the main message body.  Maybe WLM suffers the same
issue.

If I'm right, you can send messages with an inline signature.  That
should display correctly.  At least, it did in O(E).  It's one of
the reasons some (amny?) people use inline signing, even to this
day.  OTOH, you may get asked "What's all that stuff at the end of your
email?"

Alternatively, you can send messages without signing.

--
 Regards  _
Just coz they do it in the movies, don't mean to say that it's cool