[Users] Date column corrupt

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 17:18:06 CET 2015

Hello All

The date column in my mail-list-view has no dates, all the lines contain "Project-Id-Version: claws-mail" instead.

Claws-mail version is 3.9.2 running on Fedora 18 (old I know).  Later versions can't use PGP (as the plugin won't compile, because F18 is too old) so an upgrade is not simple.  This happened recently, after attempting to compile later version, so I guess there could be some library mis-match somewhere. I've tried reinstalling using YUM.  Any thoughts?

Mike
--
PGP key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00CDB13500D7AB53