[Users] very lamer question on libravatar

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Nov 19 23:13:22 CET 2015

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:27:16 +0100
Maurizio Marini <maumar at datalogica.com> wrote:

> I submitted my image and I link 3 of mine email account to this libravatar
> account, this one I am using to post to this list, too.
> Now, when I send an email as maumar at datalogica.com I would expect to view
> my image; this is very oscar-wild-ish, I 'now...
> But I don't see it
> Why? what am I missing?

If you run claws-mail --debug | grep libravatar

libravatar.c:59:libravatar avatar_header_update invoked
libravatar.c:71:libravatar added 'maumar at datalogica.com'
libravatar.c:288:libravatar avatar_image_render invoked
libravatar_missing.c:177:Found missing md5 19b13a5821bbb71889ff45743a189185

In other words: your images were not register correctly or were registered
with a different mail address. Try login again on libravatar.org and check.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~