[Users] Signature position

JoHnY sylpheed at 2600.sk
Sun Nov 1 16:23:20 CET 2015

Well, if I was good enough at C to do it, I would do it myself right away without asking. I suppose not everyone who is using opensource has to be a programer.
I still might try to look into that and post a patch if I'll be successful, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who wants such feature.

Jan