[Users] sent folder question

Harro harro at altern.org
Wed May 20 23:10:27 CEST 2015

With reference to your question, sent messages that contain attachments are not stored in the sent mail of my Claws anymore since the latest version that I downloaded (windows version 3.10.1).  All emails without attachments are saved in the sent folder.

I am not sure whether this is a specific issue with my computer or this version, but I thought it might be relevant to mention.

Kind regards,

Rho