[Users] sent folder question

Reid Vail rsv869 at runbox.com
Wed May 20 21:27:55 CEST 2015

On Tue, 19 May 2015 15:47:21 -0400
Reid Vail <rsv869 at runbox.com> wrote:

> Hello Paul - Here's a test, and the meaningful part of the network log.  My response
> is a little choppy. Sorry.  Messages are digested so I clipped it out. - Reid

Hi Reid,

From the provided network log, I can see the message copied to a
subfolder of your IMAP Inbox, named "Sent". Can it not be found there?

--
Andrej

Thanks for your reply Andrej -

It isn't there.  Have tried putting in the IMAP sent, and then used the Others tab
dialogue to create a new folder in that IMAP account and it doesn't work there
either.  I see copies of messages if I point it to other folders outside of this
IMAP account.

Reid