[Users] Tags

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Wed Mar 4 12:38:51 CET 2015

Claws 3.11.1

Problem: I can't delete some tags, and trying to often crashes claws-mail.

Actions: Configuration, Tags. Lists some tags (Action, C, JC, L, $label1,
$label2, $label3). Highlight any one of them, click Delete, click Delete
in confirmation dialog, tag remains. Note: I'm trying to delete the tag
itself, not remove it from a mail. On a few occasions when I've tried
this, claws has just closed under me.

If this is a known issue, I'll leave it with you. If not, and you'd like
some investigation done, let me know and I'll look into it later.

Thanks,
Keith
--
Linux for Web Devlopers - 15 Mistakes to Avoid: http://goo.gl/2SKjYL

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone
who will never be able to repay you."