[Users] Two small issues

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:07:18 CEST 2015

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:14:25 +0100, R Kimber wrote:
>I have just replied to an email and then moved it to another folder.  I
>notice that the replied icon disappeared on moving the message. Is
>this a known issue?

It's not an issue for 3.11.1-124-gfbd6608 and POP accounts, but I
noticed that a while back Claws started not to use all needed
icons. IIRC Claws doesn't display the "Replied and Forwarded" icon or
similar anymore, I can't find such a mail now, so perhaps it's another
icon. AFAIK the icon theme wasn't updated.