[Users] Two small issues

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 22 15:14:25 CEST 2015

Hi:

I have just replied to an email and then moved it to another folder.  I
notice that the replied icon disappeared on moving the message. Is this a
known issue?

Another small issue is that checking the "show all headers" box doesn't
consistently do that in all circumstances, though I haven't yet worked out
how to reproduce this.  My PC was on overnight and the box had
presumably been left checked from some activity yesterday, and I found today
that some posts were shown with headers and some were not.  Odd.

- Richard.

--
Richard Kimber