[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:45:50 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:31:04 +0100, Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:09:05 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It's simply true that I didn't make a mistake. It's simply wrong to
> > Cc to mailing lists. Period.
>
> As the OP (Paul), I'm the one who made a mistake, as I used the "Group
> reply", which sent a mail to both the list and the person who has
> sent the mail I was replying to.
> I've already been blamed for that, but it's hard to loose a bad
> habbit.
>
> This mail should be correct (i.e sent only to the list), this should
> close that part of the thread, which I created to discuss about
> problems while sending, not about the best way to handle/reply to a
> mailing list ;)

Paul, it's not a problem that you made a little mistake, everybody of us
could do too :). The problem for me is that the community isn't willing
to see that there was a little mistake and in the end even somebody
expected me to receive duplicated messages to handle such mistakes.

Anyway, I agree that we can close this thread. I just replied that
often, because I was asked to explain what I'm talking about.

Regards,
Ralf