[Users] vCalendar plugin export

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Thu Jan 15 22:49:58 CET 2015

Hi all

Claws 3.11.1

I'm using the vCalendar plugin, and have "automatically export calendar to
$filepec" selected. Using the "Command to run after calendar export", I'm
importing the new event into my Google calendar.

The problem I have is that the export contains multiple events every time.
Even if I delete the export file, the next export will contain past events.

Is there a way to only export the most recent event handled? At the moment
I'm getting duplicates in my Google calendar.

Thanks,
Keith
--
"Why does God hate me so much? Is it because I don't believe in him?" -
Sidney Morgenbesser