[Users] Thank you for help provided

Helmut J Hings helmut.hings at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 11 16:11:50 CET 2015

I just need to express my sincere thanks to all who have stepped up and offered their assistance, some of them, if not most, in such depth that I felt rather overwhelmed. I have deleted my first account and set up a replacement and there was no longer any problem in sending and receiving. I tried to print the welcome message from Claws Mail, but did not manage, although the printer seemed ok as I was able to run a “clean the jets” function. I have printed the User Manual and it should not be long before I have a better grip on the various features.
My thanks again to all who came to my aid. Sincerely  Helmut JH