[Users] PRINTING RECEIVED EMAILS

Andy Waterhouse waterhouseandy at onetel.com
Sat Dec 5 19:12:29 CET 2015

Hi,

Would really appreciate a bit of help here.

I've attempted to print out entire emails and selections from emails received into the Claws email 'Inbox'. Result: tiny font too
small to read that occupies about 20% of the available A4 page width.

I've read Claws FAQ's which had a question/answer about printouts but, frankly, it may as well have been written in Klingon
(perhaps it was?) for all it meant to me.

I can't find any options to manage print setup under 'Configuration' so how can I achieve sensible printouts from Claws?
Any advice or assistance in non-tech language please. Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,
Andy

---