[Users] GPG decryption issue in Fedora 22

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 09:27:13 CEST 2015

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 01:25:50 -0500
"Ron Rogers Jr." <cronocloudauron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Been having this issue for a while.  From what I can tell,
> Claws-Mail expects the environment variable $GPG_AGENT_INFO to be
> set, but apparently it isn't in Fedora 22. I've pretty much lost
> most GPG functionality in Claws-Mail because of that and I haven't
> been able to figure out how to get it working again.
>
> Was wondering if anyone else had the issue, or if it's something in
> my configuration. It might be because Fedora 22 uses gpg-agent 2.1
> which removes the need for $GPG_AGENT_INFO and thusly doesn't set
> it, but as I said, I'm not sure.

You didn't really explain what the issue was.

Here with F22 decryption works fine. I experience some other issues,
but I wouldn't call it "pretty much lost most GPG functionality".
GnuPG 2 development is a moving target right now, it seems, and is
going through an unstable phase.

Can you explain in more detail?

with regards

Paul