[Users] GPG decryption issue in Fedora 22

Ron Rogers Jr. cronocloudauron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:25:50 CEST 2015

Been having this issue for a while.  From what I can tell, Claws-Mail
expects the environment variable $GPG_AGENT_INFO to be set, but
apparently it isn't in Fedora 22. I've pretty much lost most GPG
functionality in Claws-Mail because of that and I haven't been able
to figure out how to get it working again.

Was wondering if anyone else had the issue, or if it's something in
my configuration. It might be because Fedora 22 uses gpg-agent 2.1
which removes the need for $GPG_AGENT_INFO and thusly doesn't set it,
but as I said, I'm not sure.

CronoCloud