[Users] GMail accounts with aliases

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Sun Aug 16 08:46:03 CEST 2015

I'm asking this for a good friend, who is looking at Claws on his Mac.
He uses GMail for everything (for some reason I can't understand, but
never mind that) and has a long list of aliases. Is it possible to
configure Claws to select from these aliases when he composes his
message in any way? Would he need to set up individual SMTP accounts
for them?

I've been looking through the FAQ and the information linked to there
on how to use Claws with GMail, but can't find anything. Has anyone
here done this?

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"